ENTER TO WIN $20,000 IN HOME REMODELING FROM PINNACLE ENERGY
Update your home with new windows and siding! One entry per household and you must be homeowner. Please complete the entry form below. If you have any questions, please see the contest rules below the entry form.
1. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: PINNACLE ENERGY, INC (“PE, Inc”) Sweepstakes (“Giveaway”) begins in January 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 30, 2011 (“Giveaway Period”). The Winner will win up to $20,000 in retail value including installation of window, siding or roofing products. Prize is non-transferable. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. Open to home-owning residents of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland, only in Pinnacle Energy serving area. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and meet all other eligibility requirements. Winner must live in an owner occupied home. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Drawing will be held on December 10, 2011.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Pinnacle Energy, Inc, 1210 Drummond Plaza Office Park, Newark, DE 19711.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is limited to 10,000 registrations that complete the entry form with the required contact information. The Giveaway is open only to legal residents in Pinnacle Energy’s service areas who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, possess a valid U.S. driver’s license, and can provide proof of legal residency (“Entrant”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, visit the PE, Inc contest landing page Web site (the “Websites”) during the Giveaway Period, Complete the entry form with the required contact information (“Entry”) and submit the completed Entry as directed. Entry becomes the property of PE, INC and will not be returned.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: One grand prize winner in total, by random drawing, among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by PE, INC. Potential winner will be notified by PE, INC by telephone or email and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release Form within seven days of notification. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for PE, INC to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes in any media and in any form throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review; and upon request, winner will provide written consent to such use. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATION: (A) Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. (B) Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses; and siblings, parents, children, and each of their spouses) of PE, INC, and any Giveaway contributors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Giveaway (collectively the “Giveaway Entities”) are not eligible. (C) Giveaway is void in any area not serviced by PE, INC. (D) There shall be only one (1) Entry per household. In the event more than one Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received for the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute, each Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder and homeowner. (E) If the selected winner cannot fulfill all requirements or is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, the winning Entry will be rejected or the prize will be forfeited and another Entry will be selected.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS / RELEASE: (A) By participating in the Giveaway in any way at all, each Entrant (1) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of PE, INC, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway and that winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein; (2) releases PE, INC and Giveaway Entities and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from all liabilities for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by such participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize ; (3) acknowledges that PE, INC and Giveaway Entities and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, but not limited to, its quality or availability ; and (4) agrees that PE, INC and Giveaway Entities and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. (B) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PE, INC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL (S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. (C) Failure to enforce any part of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any part of these rules. (D) If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of PE, INC, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway, PE, INC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted on the PE, INC website and the determination of the winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of such termination, cancellation, modification, or suspension.
8. DISPUTES: (A) All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Newark, DE, USA. (B) All claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the Entrant that are solely associated with entering this Giveaway. (C) Entrant hereby waives all rights to all claims of punitive, incidental and consequential damages, all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and all injunctive remedies. (D) All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of PE, INC in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of DELAWARE, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Delaware.
9. PRIZE VALUE (TAX RESPONSIBILITY): Prize may not be transferred or assigned. No substitution of prize may be made, except by PE, INC, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use and will be required to provide his/her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. PE, INC will file where required an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the approximate retail value of a prize.
11. Winner List / Rules: For the name of the Giveaway winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pinnacle Energy, Inc., 1210 Drummond Plaza Office Park, Newark, DE 19711 USA. Specify “Prize Winner List” or “Rules” on your request. Requests must be received by December 31, 2011 and requests received after this date will not be fulfilled.
© 2011 PINNACLE ENERGY, INC. DETAILS OF PARTICIPATION